Big Brother 8 Monday

Well hello...sorry I was off last week on vacation so I wasn't caught up on the whole situation. But now I am. I can't believe Dick managed to stay in the house! He is AMAZING!!! I totally love him!

And now that Daniele is Head of Household I hope that she shakes it up a bit. I am so glad that Amber and Jameka are up to be evicted I am so sick of all the crying and bless God things. I totally roll my eyes every time I see either one of them!

I can't believe the letter that Nick gave Daniele. How sweet and it was sooooo pink! I wonder if Big Brother made it for him.

Is the game fixed? Big Brother cuts the conversation short!!!





This is the part I hate. When Jameka is praying. I think that it is almost patronizing her religion.



They even have a song for EVel Dick...I don't agree with what they say!! I love Dick!

 

0 comments: