Jensen Ackles and his interview with Variety magazine

Variety magazine interviewed Jensen Ackles for those who don't know he stars as the SEXY Dean Winchester in the show Supernatural. Because of Confessing I didn't miss this article. Here are some of my favorite questions and answers.

Who do you think is the best actor in Hollywood at the moment? (male or female) Johnny Depp (I was going to try to be cool and think of someone obscure, but he’s too good to ignore)

Who do you look to for inspiration? My 56-degree wedge

Book I’m reading: “Lullaby” by Chuck Palahniuk

Three films that mean a lot to me:
“Cool Hand Luke,” directed by Stuart Rosenberg
“Once Upon A Time In The West,” directed by Sergio Leone
“Saving Private Ryan,” directed by Steven Spielberg (I watched it with my Grandfather prior to his death -- he fought in that war)

Concert that changed your life: Michael Jackson in Texas. July, 1984. I was 6 years old, it was my first concert.

Guilty pleasures
TV: ”Dr. Phil”
Film: “License to Drive”
Reading material: Bathroom walls
YouTube video: Candy Mountain

Best hangover remedy? Exercise, but good luck!

What helps you get out of bed in the morning? My call time

Are there any activities you do to make you feel un-famous? Yes, working in Canada (BUT JENSEN I LIVE IN CANADA!!!)

If you were an adult film star, what would your name be? Pudgy Midway (I think that’s right)

Photo

 

0 comments: